Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Taking to the streets

The "pig" burger also called Buta-burger

This "pig" burger is from Fuku Burger, in Las Vegas. This is a popular food truck in Vegas, so I decided that I should give it a spin and see what all the lines are about, I ordered the Buta Burger, they asked me to think of a fun name to put my order under, of course I picked fab foodie! I waited for my name to be called and then it happened, it finally arrived, the "pig" burger. I quickly took it to the last of the sunlight that was left and started snapping. This burger was beautifully colored, so bright, it was easy to make it look sexy!  I couldn't wait to dig in.

This burger was very twisted, it had so many turns on my palate, I thought I was doing the twist. And the crunch of the pickled ginger just topped it off!

It consists of miso-glaze, applewood bacon, double american cheese, onion & pickled ginger, finished with Japanese BBQ Sauce.

I found Fuku Burger at Streats Las Vegas, down at the El Cortez, near Fremont street, every second Saturday of the month there is a food truck event there.

@fukuburger truck LV - twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment