Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Friday, June 8, 2012


Crepes, can I just say that this project was the hardest for me to shoot yet. Crepes are semi flat and it's hard to see what the ingredients are on the inside. So after shooting a session for about 3 hours, processing the images and NOT being happy with what I saw, I called my friend Chef Angela Roberson. I made a list of things to buy and meet her at the store, after shopping for ingredients and drinking coffee, we went back to my studio to plate up crepes to make them sexy! That is my goal to make the food look sexy, well Chef Angela did just that, she made the sexy! Sometimes I wish I could view plating through her eyes, she makes it look so easy! Here are the results!

Las Vegas Food Photographer, Valencia Food Photographer
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com
Twitter- fabfoodiefotos
facebook- fabulousfoodfotos

No comments:

Post a Comment