Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

OMG cupcakes!

Cupcakes! I want cupcakes and I want them from Kokolita Cakes, a bakery in Valencia, CA.
These are the best cupcakes I have ever tasted, we purchased 3 cupcakes that day, Mr. President, Holly Golightly, and warm brown sugar with marshmallow inside! I had them carefully place them in a box to take them home, so I could take images of them. Once I got home, I went outside for natural sunlight and started placing the cupcakes one by one taking images. They photographed so beautiful! We waited to eat them until after dinner, we put a movie in and cut them in 4's so everyone could have a taste of each one. OMG! These were the best cupcakes I have had in YEARS!!! I will be going back and I think you guys should stop if you are in the area. You should take a look at their menu to see the inspiration behind the different flavors!

Kokolia Cakes
27530 Newhall Ranch Rd.
Valencia, CA
661.257.9338

Holly Go Lightly


Brown sugar marsh mallow

Mr. President

No comments:

Post a Comment