Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fabulous Food Fotos at Biaggio's pizzaria






Biaggios' pizzaria a small place in Las Vegas, with a BIG personality. The first time I walked in Biaggio's there was nothing on the walls. I introduced myself as a local food photographer and that were this relationship began. After a few meeting, it was set to take pictures of his food and turn it into artwork for his walls. This image of the Peperoni Pizza is now 4' x 4' along with many other images including Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic knots and zeppoli's, just to name a few. This was my first job that I had printed so big. It was a challenge to make sure every nook and cranny was just right with printing an images this big. It is truely a pizza in your face! I love my job as The Las Vegas Photographer. Food photographer a photographer who specilizes in food imagery!


No comments:

Post a Comment