Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I love street food!

Can I just tell you that I am totally in love with the street food movement! The more gatherings I go to the more food I am finding that, well let's just say I have to write about!

My first stop was to the Philly Please truck, as I looked over the menu, I wasn't sure what to try until.....I saw Buffalo Cheese Steak! I am a huge fan of spicy flavor, buffalo and chipotle, just to name a few. I ordered the half sandwich since I knew I had to stop at other trucks. I talked to the owner Miguel about his truck and he went back and made my sandwich special. I quickly took pictures with my 7D and my Iphone, the natural light was fading by the minute and I wanted to capture this sandwich in it's beauty.













The next stop was the Fry Smith, I got the veggie frys. They were way to big for just one person. So, I was wishing someone had come along to share these.




The last stop was heaven! The Buttermilk truck, I know your thinking what? Buttermilk truck! Yes, they have some awesome items, one of which I had to try Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Pancakes with heavenly Vanilla icing! OMG! I could have eaten 100 of these!





All in All the trucks in Burbank that night were a hit! There were a few others that I wanted to try, but I can only eat so much! Many next time I will take others with me!






No comments:

Post a Comment