Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

No Tomatoes food truck LA



No tomatoes food truck

Spicy, spicy spicy, I love spicy Indian food and this truck fit the bill! I didn’t know when I ordered my combo of Biryani rice with samsoa and a drink. My friend that I met for lunch ordered Tikka Masala with paratha bread and a cherry limade to drink.

Biryani- chucks of spiced chicken, onions, corn, peas with a nice kick of heat. If you are a fan of Indian food you know they usually ask you what temperature you would like you dish, but I understand why a food truck would have only one heat selection, due to kitchen space, time to turn out a product, etc.  so, I have no problem with the spice, if you are not a fan may I suggest ordering the Tikka Masala, this dish was so creamy, smooth just the way it should be, with a good amount of chicken verses sauce this went great with the Paratha bread to dip in the sauce, it was like Indian came straight to you on the street. The Samosa (I got the poato & pea) that I had with the Biryani rice, were right on the money, they weren’t greasy, which can be an issue sometimes.
I want to go back and try other dishes that they have, I am a huge fan of Indian food so this truck is right up my alley!
I also like that they used bio-degradable containers to serve their food in! Their keeping it green!

Twitter- fabfoodiefotos
Facebook- Fabulous food fotos
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment