Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

The County Fair and all the food


Clark County Fair, Ohio

Fair food, I only get this type of food once a year. It’s probably better that way, since most of this food is not part of the food pyramid as good nutrition, LOL Fried, Fried, Fried, if it’s fried it’s at the fair and let’s face it doesn’t anything fried taste good? I thought you would agree. I walked around the fair and saw many tempting treats, but there was one thing I was looking for, an elephant ear. This thinly fried dough, covered in Cinnamon / sugar,  a simple dessert paradise, yum, yum, yum. We ordered and it took a few minutes, but it was well worth it! I shared it with my mom and we had a grand time people watching and chatting about life. Nothing like sharing one of my favorite treats with my favorite person. Seems the elephant ear is getting harder to find, so if you see a stand offering them, I suggest getting one!


Twitter- fabfoodiefotos
Facebook- Fabulous food fotos
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment