Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

5 Elements Ventura Blvd. Tarazna, CA


 
5 Elements

If you have never had Vietnamese food, you should give it a try. And here is a great place to do so, 5 elements, located in Tarzana in the Capri shopping center on Ventura Blvd.
Although they have many dishes to choose from on their menu, I really like the Vermicelli bowl with shrimp and pork. The Vermicelli bowl consists of soft rice noodles, shredded leaf lettuce, bean sprouts, carrots and cucumbers. If you are gluten free of watching your calorie intake this bowl is great for you. It is fresh, low calorie and packed with flavor.
 
5 elements had a surprising twist to the Nuroc Cham sauce that accompanies this fantastic fresh bowl. The twist you ask, just the right amount of spicy heat. Most of the  places I visit for this dish, I have to add the spice to it, but this was prepared that way. I was a nice switch to one of my favorite Vietnamese dishes. I want to talk about the shrimp and pork for just a second. The pork was very tender and juicy with a nice smoke flavor. The shrimp had the taste of being freshly grill, with a charred, caramelized side.
They have seating outside and the interior was very modern. They also serve adult beverages.
This dish was really refreshing, I think I will go back and try some of their other dishes.

19548-50 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356


No comments:

Post a Comment