Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

Ferrell's ice cream shop

When I was a kid, we had this ice cream shop called Ferrell's. I loved this place, you could find the biggest gob stoppers, and any kind of candy you could dream of, not only do they have candy, but they have ice cream!! I found out that this childhood treat was still around and there was a location In Santa Clarita, CA, right around the corner from my house! I went one day to check it out to see if it was still the same place I remembered. it wasn't as big as the location I went to as a kid, but it still had candy and the feel of an old time ice cream shop. I had to order something so a banana split it was. It was just as I remembered, huge scoops with hot fudge, whip cream, nuts, and cherries on top, it was the whole sha-bang! I was good, but I am glad there was someone to share it with, there was no way I could finish it all myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment