Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cincinnati style chili


Skyline chili



It’s a love it or hate it thing. Cincinnati style chili is like nothing you’ve ever tasted.  It’s more of a soup consistently, but a fabulous topping for spaghetti, on a hotdog smothered in cheese, onions and mustard. If you’re having with spaghetti, you can top the chili with cheese (3 way), beans (4 way), onions (5 way). It’s your call on fancy you want to make it. Some folks top their dishes with hot sauce or oyster crackers. I grew up in Cincinnati so of course I am a lover of this style of chili. I do like Skyline better than Gold Star, so Gold Star fans, this is just what this blogger prefers. 

Anyway, if you are ever in the Queen City stop by many of there locations around town and have a bit. Or come to my house, I’ll whip some up!

No comments:

Post a Comment