Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Alfredo's Mexican restarant on my road trip

 
After visiting Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, we drove 50 miles southeast of the Caverns is a small town called Pecos, TX. Starving for what I call real food, we drove into town looking for something, almost anything. I looked up ahead and saw Alfredo’s Mexican Restaurant.  The parking lot was FULL, so I had to stop to see why it was so busy. The menu had a lot to choose from. I ended up ordering 3 cheese enchiladas with onions and 1 pork tamale. I have been on a tamale kick lately, so ordered 1 every time I go out has given me a taste of many.  Now back to the enchilada plate, I came piping HOT, I mean to the point of crazy! Just what the doctor ordered, real Mexican food. The enchiladas were very tasty, the red sauce was very nice, the tamale had a nice, strong smoky flavor. They were a busy place so I can se that they would get the food out as quick as possible. I have to say that both of the items were top notch, that’s why there was a line of people waiting out the door to eat at this place!!! Any ladies in Texas want to find a man? You should go hang out here, 95% of the patrons were men! All those cowboys know where to get a good Mexican meal for a good price, because the plates are as big as Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment