Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kianti's Pizza


Every time I visit my niece and nephew we go down to the Santa Cruz Board walk. We play a few games and always eat pizza. This time we tried a new pizza place that opened up close to the boardwalk. They only had two different slices to choose from cheese and pepperoni, I wish they would have had more of a selection, but we ordered 2 pepperoni and 3 cheese. I liked the flavor of the sauce and there was a nice amount of cheese. The slices were pretty big, they put them into the oven after we ordered them and the gave us, peppers and cheese on the side. This was a decent piece of pizza, I would eat it again and I am sure the kids would too, especially Noah (he's 5)!

No comments:

Post a Comment