Studio work

Studio work can be view by going to
www.fabulousfoodfotos.com

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Habanero Grill



 
Habanero Mexican Grill

In the middle of the second half of the cross country trip we saw this taco joint to the left, it had a cool name so we stopped. When we walked in the place was cute and clean, with about 20 tables. The menu was simple, burritos, salads, .
I was glad to see that they had a veggie burrito,( I am not a vegetarian and never claimed to be), on a road trip what I feel I can not get a good supply of is vegetables, so I immediately wanted to order the veggie burrito once I saw the vegetables that were included, zucchini, eggplant, peppers, and onions were the start. First they sauté the veggies, then they add what ever you want, I had black beans, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole and a spot of cheese. There were also a couple of get rice selections, if you wanted that added. After I was done filling mine I had a high protein and complex carb super burrito!
I took my burrito to the table and sat down with some hot sauce and went to town. Caution this burrito is a bit of a messy hands session, but who does like to get food on their hands, well some of you don’t, so I suggest you use a fork for those folks! Messy hands or not it was worth it! It was great road trip food, when the last thing you want is a huge heavy meal that might give you food comma while your driving. This was the perfect meal, perfect size and perfect cost. Well done! Well done!

But get the trees cut from around your sign so more people can find you along the roadside. Travelers like us who want the perfect road food!

No comments:

Post a Comment